Saturday, November 8, 2014

AUGUST SERVINGS

WE WILL FLY




We are standing on the edge,
with nothingness till far below.
But don't you fear,
my dear.
Hold my hand tight,
take a deep breath,
lit that soul on fire.
and take a leap.
Because people,
we will fly.

..........

MY WORLD

Some days,
you mean the world to me,
I don't lie.
Some days,
I see the world in your eyes.
Some days,
you are my world.

..........

I'LL BE GONE

One of these days,
like the dewdrop on a sunny day,
like a shimmer in a moonlight ray,
like our love that has been fading away,
I'll be gone,
forever.

..........

LOVE STORY

As I turned the last page,
I found myself broken
for it was time to bid goodbye
to our love story.
You saw the emptiness in my eyes,
and wrote another book.

..........

HER

For her, love was a lot of things,
his hair, his eyes,
his smile, his voice,
his breath, his touch..
For him, love was but one thing.
HER.

..........

A GAME

"Here is my heart and soul," she said.
Out on the cold table she laid
her all. He whispered, "I'll place your needs above
all mine." Little did she know he lied.
He played a little and tossed it aside.
Yet somehow, she still believes in love.


No comments:

Post a Comment