Saturday, November 8, 2014

SEPTEMBER SERVINGS

THE BEAUTY OF A WOMAN




The beauty of a woman
is in the poems she wrote,
the dreams she's weaved,
and all the stories she's told.

The beauty of a woman
is in the adventures she's taken,
the lives she's touched
and all the minds she's awakened.

The beauty of a woman
is in the caring she gives,
the sincerity in her laughter,
and the passion in her griefs.

It's not the expensive clothes she owns,
her body size, the diamonds she's worn.
Measure not the beauty of woman in gold,
for the beauty of a woman is reflected in her soul.

..........

ECHOES OF SILENCE

Shattered china on the floor,
lots of slamming of the door.
You grab my hair, I break apart.
I shoot an arrow through your heart.

You pin my body on the wall,
my knees give up, you break my fall.
We hit each other where hurts the most,
I am your demon, you are my ghost.

We grip and pull and scratch and cry,
I love you boy, but that's a lie.
You smoke the pain and burn my skin,
we forget the hurt and again begin.

We've carved the wounds, we've done the harms,
you embrace me in your tired arms.
Though hopeless love, we've made the choice.
At last we seek each other's voice.
In the Echoes of Silence.

..........

PART OF YOU




I'm afraid
that one of these days,
the last petal will fall
and the wind will carry away
the sweetness of your laughter,
the softness of your kiss
and the fondness of our memories.

I'm afraid
that one of these days,
you'll forget me
and just like that,
I'll cease to exist.

..........

REBIRTH

Meet me at the horizon
where the sky meets the earth.
Two bodies burning with the sun,
One eternal love rebirth.





2 comments:

  1. Each line is an inspiration. Perfect!! Keep stepping forward mate :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bishnu.. I certainly will :) Keep reading.

      Delete