Monday, November 10, 2014

MUNDANE ART UPDATE


As much excited as I am having edited, customized and started blogging again, I seem to have a writer's block, well in this case a blogger's block.

So this is my mundane update with a few of the sketches I have made till date, mostly from cartoons and animes because, well I watch cartoons too much and plus, they are easier to draw. There is a lot of room for improvement, but hey, practice is the first step, right? Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. 
Enjoy. Have a great day lovely people, until next post. Sayonara.


P.S. I apologize beforehand for the image quality of some of these, courtesy of bad camera of my phone. ;) 


Light Yagami, Death Note


Some guy from Samurai Gun whose name I don't know


Aang, Avatar the Last Airbender (Cartoon)


Kuchiki Byakuya, Captain of 6th division in Gotei 13, Bleach


Sasuke Uchiha using Amaterasu, Naruto Shippuden


Random girl I drew

Sketch of a friend


Tinkerbell, Peter Pan's Adventure in Neverland (and the only colorful one here)


2 comments:

  1. Umm... i loved the anime characters. Total justice done.
    With normal faces, you need to focus more on their eyes. The life of sketch is in it.
    I love your works and now i am a fan of yours sketch as well. Lots of love and yes AASSTHUUU, Keep Posting more and sketch one of mine as well.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much.. I surely will do yours too soon, keep visiting my blog :)

      Delete